|Salary:||£24,000 - £29,000 DOE|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Thomas|
Nurseplus is recruiting a Service Manager on a temporary to permanent basis to work in a Learning Disability Service in the Wrexham area.
You will be a proven leader who can inspire your team to provide the highest level of care and support to Clients. In return, you will be offered a salary of up to £29,000 depending on experience.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
- CIW Registration
- The ability to achieve appropriate vocational qualifications as required.
- Knowledge of Equal Opportunities and diversity best practice and legislation.
- Knowledge of relevant statutory legislation e.g. Health and Safety, Protection of Vulnerable Adults.
- Skills in budget control, quality assurance, supervision and team building.
- The ability to identify and address training and development needs of self and team.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- The ability to manage available staff resources effectively.
- The ability to think and respond creatively, positively and with flexibility.
- At least 2 years experience of working with people with learning disabilities or autism or related experience.
- An enhanced DBS check will be required
- A relevant professional qualification.
- An understanding of the learning and development needs of people with learning disabilities or autism.
- Experience of managing/developing learning opportunities for people with a variety of ability levels.
- Experience of delivering staff training.
- To have knowledge of factors that may affect learning e.g. epilepsy, autism, sensory impairments.
- Experience of creating and using Individual Learning Plans.
- Experience of advocacy, consultation and co-production.
- Experience of a range of learning opportunities including accreditation.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus:
- Free DBS *T&Cs apply
- Career development opportunities and support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn up to £1,000 for every friend you refer *T&Cs apply
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of more than 50 branches across the UK. We are proud of our care staff who share our passion for delivering the highest standard of care; enabling us in continuing to make a positive difference to peoples' lives.