|Salary:||Pay rates agreed on a Service User needs basis|
|Contact Name:||Antonia Gordon|
Make a positive difference in someone’s life and become a Live-in Carer!
£250* Nurse Joining Bonus | £1,000* When You Refer a Nurse | Flexible Shifts
Nurseplus are the leading healthcare providers nationwide renowned for our award-winning exceptional duty of care and unconditional support we provide our employees during their career with us.
We understand it takes a truly special individual to become a Live-in Carer. Care is one of the most fulfilling things you can give to someone. Whether it’s simply making them a cup of tea or carrying out daily chores, each task you undertake will help them lead a more independent life in the comfort of their own home.
At Nurseplus, we believe our care workers should be awarded for their everyday acts of kindness. This is reflected in our excellent company referral and incentive schemes, so you can refer your friends to join you on your journey with us at Nurseplus and earn extra cash on top! In addition to this, you will benefit from a competitive weekly salary, flexible hours and shifts built around your availability, lifestyle and convenience - so you have the time to continue doing the things you love in your spare time.
What are the main responsibilities of a Live-in Carer?
As a Live-in Carer you will be providing live-in care in peoples own homes assisting our clients with their general health and personal care needs. As you will be staying in the client’s home, you will follow their house rules and be mindful of their need for privacy.
- Assisting the client with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing and bathing.
- Perform light domestic duties, such as changing bed linen and vacuuming.
- Accompany client to medical appointments, shopping trips etc.
- Administration of client’s medication.
- Assisting customers with meal preparation/fluids.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Live in Carer:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work steadily under pressure.
- Must be willing to travel to surrounding areas if needed.
Benefits of working for Nurseplus:
- Refer a friend scheme - £1,000* when you refer a nurse, £250* nurse joining bonus and £250* when your refer a carer
- Flexible hours to suit your needs - Full-time and part-time including days, evenings, nights, weekdays and weekends
- Excellent weekly pay and competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training in-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Expert supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
At Nurseplus, the safety and care for our staff is paramount and it is essentially vital to make sure our staff are doing everything they can within the guidelines to protect themselves and others. All of our staff are supplied with certified PPE in line with PHE guidance.