|Salary:||Pay rates agreed on a Service User needs basis|
|Contact Name:||Marc Coffey|
Make a positive difference in someone’s life and become a Live-in Carer!
£250* Nurse Joining Bonus | £1,000* When You Refer a Nurse | Flexible Shifts
Nurseplus are looking for experienced Live-in Dedicated Care Professionals to provide companionship, personal care and support to clients, as part of a planned and personally matched live-in package of care, promoting independence and enabling them to remain in their own home in Devon and surrounding areas.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Live-in Dedicated Care Professional will include assisting clients with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Live-in Dedicated Care Professional:
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience within a care setting
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Live-in Dedicated Care Professional:
- Working in one place, an average of 8 – 10 hours a day based in line with a daily average agreement
- Working patters of 1 to 12 weeks working assignments
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Paid weekly at a set amount depending on clients needs - full details will be discussed at interview
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform (optional) after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
- Able to carry out additional training such as NVQ L2 after 6 months being registered
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of CQC Registered branches across the UK, all with Outstanding or Good rating. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in EXETER (DEVON)