|Salary:||Pay rates agreed on a Service User needs basis|
|Contact Name:||Antonia Gordon|
Nurseplus are looking for an experienced Male for a Live-in Care role to provide personal care and support to service users, as part of a planned live-in package of care, promoting independence and enabling them to remain in their own home in Maidstone and surrounding areas.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Live-in Carer will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Live-in Carer:
- You must have experience within a care setting.
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Live-in Carer:
- Working in one place, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with 2 hours a day off
- 1 Week live in every 4 weeks
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Paid weekly at a set amount depending on service user needs - full details will be discussed at interview
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in MAIDSTONE (KENT)