|Salary:||Pay rates up to £820 per week, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Brown|
Make a positive difference to someone’s life and become a Live-in Carer!
We all know that that there is no place like home; the Nurseplus Care at home team allows our clients the ability to choose to remain in the place they know and love.
As a Live-in carer, you will be working in one household, typically with one or two clients for the duration of the specified shift pattern (below). You will effectively become part of the family and every day life, with the role encompassing everything from companionship to, personal care to managing complex care needs and medication requirements.
Your role will play a pivotal part in enabling clients to continue to remain independent and enjoy fulfilled lives and offer peace of mind to relatives that their loved ones are safe and well.
Our Clients will rely on you for care and support with all aspects of their daily living, so if you are dedicated and passionate about making a real difference to people’s lives, this could be the role for you.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus:
- The ability to forge great relationships and a personable nature
- Care experience would be beneficial to the role
- Drivers preferred, due to client locations
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- An enhanced DBS check will be required
- Due to the nature of the role, confidentiality is key
Benefits of working with Nurseplus:
- You’ll be working in one place, an average of 8 - 10 hours a day
- Placements can range from 2 to 12 weeks
- Excellent weekly pay rates which are based on individual client requirement, with the addition of holiday pay*
- Full training is provided, for free
- Ongoing support from your local team and additional training available
- Earn £1,000 for referring a nurse and £250 for referring a carer to Nurseplus *T&Cs apply
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of CQC Registered branches across the South of England all with Outstanding or Good ratings. We are committed to supporting our workforce, ensuring that they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION
Apply today for care jobs in HASTINGS (EAST SUSSEX)