|Salary:||£24,000-£26,000 Per Annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rowlands|
Location - Ashford
Job Type - Perm
Salary - £24,000 - £26,000
As Marketing Executive at Nurseplus, you will have a varied and all-encompassing role that would suit a creative and motivated team player. This is an exciting and demanding role and provided you are keen to learn, there is considerable scope for self-development.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and extremely organised with good admin and IT skills. Days are busy, so you will need the ability to manage multiple projects, brands and audiences at once, often working to tight deadlines. Good time management skills, flexibility, and the ability to work under pressure will be the key to success in this role.
What is the job?
- Create and deliver a range of multi-channel marketing initiatives to drive candidate applications and brand awareness across all channels
- Write, review and publish engaging and optimised content across various platforms ensuring that content has a clear purpose to achieve organic results
- Manage content calendars & report on content performance using insights to improve results
- Get involved with new design concepts from research to execution in order to support ongoing campaigns across offline and online channels
- To assist the rest of the Marketing team with some exciting new plans and strategies where necessary
- A passion for marketing with a relevant Marketing degree or qualification
- 2+ years’ demonstrated experience in a similar Marketing role
- The ability to think outside the box and have an eye for detail
- Experience of content writing and best practice for SEO
- Experience with PPC would be beneficial but not essential
- Design experience and a working knowledge of relevant software e.g. Adobe creative suite, Photoshop, Canva etc.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal; strong attention to detail
- Must be able self-motivated, working as part of a team, and autonomously
Benefits of working with Nurseplus
- Salary £24-£26k
- Career development opportunities
- 28 days holiday including public holidays, increasing year on year
- Regular incentive schemes
- Company Healthcare (Medicash)