|Salary:||£24k - £26k dependent on experience|
As Marketing Executive, you will have a varied role which would suit a creative and motivated team player. This is an exciting and demanding role, provided you are keen to learn, there is considerable scope for self-development and learning.
You will assist with developing and implementing marketing strategies, as such, you will need to evaluate and review marketing campaigns, content and advertising to make sure campaigns are effective and comprehensive.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and extremely organised with good admin and IT skills. Days are busy so you will need to have good time management skills and be able to work under pressure.
What is the job?
- Create and deliver a range of multi-channel marketing initiatives to drive candidate applications across all channels
- Conduct market research / keep up to date with industry related news
- Create engaging, optimised content across various platforms including website, social media, email, blogs, video, paid advertising and more
- Work to develop the evolving brand strategy
- Managing project requirements and ensuring continual improvement in terms of our brand message, process, communication, effectiveness and cost
- Track and analyse these campaigns to ensure they are achieving positive results, engagement levels and meeting key objectives
- To assist the rest of the Marketing team with some exciting new plans and strategies where necessary
- A passion for marketing with relevant qualifications
- An ability to think outside the box and have an eye for detail
- Strong understanding of social media channels and digital platforms
- Skills/experience in videography and photography and editing software
- Experience in producing industry-related and engaging blog content and PR communications
- PPC & SEO knowledge and some experience in running successful campaigns may be beneficial but not essential
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar Marketing role
- Marketing/Digital Marketing degree or qualification
- Excellent communication both written and verbal; strong attention to detail and ability to proof read marketing communications/materials for accuracy and thoroughness
- Must be able to work as part of a team and autonomously and manage own workload
Benefits of working with Nurseplus
- Salary experience dependent
- Career development opportunities
- 28 days holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 after 2 years’ service.
- Regular incentive schemes
- Company Healthcare (Medicash)
Not sure if this is the role for you? Submit your CV and one of the team will get in touch for a chat.
Nurseplus are a national Nursing and Care Agency with ongoing recruitment opportunities for nurses, healthcare assistants, support workers and community care staff throughout the UK. We offer flexible work nationwide, competitive weekly pay, free training, pension contribution, holiday pay and friendly local support from more than 50 locations around the UK.