|Salary:||Pay Rates from £9.05 - £9.45 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Rachael Bowery|
Nurseplus are seeking to recruit flexible, qualified and experienced Nursery Assistants in Plymouth to provide, day to day cover, short or long term placements within nurseries. This is a fabulous opportunity to enhance your knowledge and experience further.
Nursery Assistant duties may include:
- Making sure that children are safe, happy and stimulated
- Communicating information to children using play
- Encouraging children’s development
- Creating a child friendly environment
- Maintaining toys and play equipment
- Keeping records
Qualifications accepted to work with Nurseplus as a Nursery Assistant:
- NVQ level 3 Childcare and Education
- NVQ Level 3 early years care and education
- CACHE level 3 diploma in Childcare and Education
- Foundation/honours degree in Early Childhood Studies
- Must have previous experience in a Nursery environment
Benefits of working for Nurseplus as a Nursery Assistant-
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rate
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Reputable Agency- Established since 2005
- Full support- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Plymouth
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION