Nurseplus are looking for Nursery Nurses for work in establishments and within the childs own home in Andover.
You will be responsible for assisting with the day to day running of the nursery, helping to organise and deliver activities for the children to assist with their development and motivation.
Other duties will include:
- Keeping of development records and observations
- Positive management of children’s behaviour
- Preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the playrooms and equipment
- Providing a good role model for Nursery Assistants and students
- Helping with meals and mealtimes and where necessary preparation of babies bottles.
- Any other duties appropriate to the post as directed by the Nursery Manager.
Hours: Short or Long Term Placements.
• Appropriate General Nursing qualification (PIN)
• Registered with NMC
• Indemnity Insurance
• Up to date BLS/ILS, Moving & Handling, training can be given.
• You must have the right to work with the UK.
• You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood – verbal and written
• Able to work effectively within a team. Supervise, teach and delegation to junior staff.
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
• Able to use own initiative and make sound ethical decisions.
• A self-motivated individual who is able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care for a group of at least six patients.
• Sound clinical skills.
• Able to produce accurate legible records.Benefits of working for Nurseplus-
• Free mandatory training updates.
• Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
• Links with external training partners to assist various training for personal development
• Pension scheme including employer contribution.
Nurseplus is a national company with 50 branches across the UK. We run award winning in-house training for all mandatory annual updates. Furthermore, we offer full office support available for you day or night through our in-house on call system.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Andover.
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION