|Salary:||Salary Negotiable + Excellent bonus scheme|
|Contact Name:||Anna Quintal|
Recruitment Consultant (KEY WORKER)
Sector: Recruitment Consultant / Sales / Coordinator
Job Type: Perm
Job Ref: RC/SWINDON
Here at Nurseplus, we are currently looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant for our office in Swindon. Nurseplus is a temporary healthcare recruitment agency, focusing on the private healthcare sector. We have a network of 50 + offices across England and we are continuously growing. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to be part of our amazing growth. If you have recruitment experience or even if you are looking to take a step into the industry Nurseplus has an opportunity for you.
If you want to be part of a company that offers regular incentive schemes, trips abroad, company parties and much more do get in touch.
Our Recruitment Consultants are responsible for a variety of duties within the business, being client and candidate facing allows you to build long-lasting relationships and understand the healthcare sector. You will be working as part of an office team to provide the best candidates to our clients on a daily basis.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Salary Negotiable + Excellent bonus scheme
- Company incentive schemes
- Incentive trips abroad
- A structured pathway for your career development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Healthcare scheme
- Company discounts scheme for high street retailers
- 28 days holiday including public holidays - increasing year on year
The main duties of the Recruitment Consultant role include:
- Interviewing candidates
- Building lasting relationships with candidates
- Developing new clients through proactive sales calls
- Client visits with existing clients
- Striving to achieve revenue whilst adhering to the necessary quality assurance standards
What we are looking for in the successful candidate:
- Full UK driving license
- A friendly and warming personality
- Experience within a similar recruitment role preferred but not essential
- Strong customer service skills
To apply, simply apply online. Only successful applications will be contacted.