|Salary:||An hourly rate of up to £18.00 - £36.00 per hour, holiday pay exclusive*|
|Contact Name:||Liam Doyle|
Nurseplus Mental Health Services are looking for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses RMN RNLD to provide holistic, person centred care to our clients. We have specialist Mental Health work available for RMN RNLDsin the local area providing specialist nursing support within mental health environments such as CAMHS, Forensic services, Personality Disorder, Eating Disorder, Learning Disabilities, Rehab, Drugs & Alcohol etc.
You will play a pivotal role in the nursing care of patients with complex mental health needs. As such you would be required to have at least 6 months working experience within this sector.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus Mental Health Services as a Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN RNLD :
- Right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus Mental Health Services as a Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN RNLD :
- £250 Cash back after completing 100 hours
- £1000 Cash back for referring other Nurses
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- Paid Holiday Leave
- FREE Training
- FREE Uniform
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Revalidation guide and support
- Out of hours support
- Career development support- Nurseplus Mental Health services is a growing division with a variety of opportunities for career progression
About Nurseplus Mental Health Services
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Worcester
*Pay rates may vary within specific contractual requirements