|Salary:||Pay rates from £18.00 to £42.35 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Dean Warburton|
Nurseplus are looking for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses to provide holistic, person centred care to our clients. We have specialist Mental Health work available for RMN RNLDs in the local area providing specialist nursing support within mental health environments such as CAMHS, Forensic services, Personality Disorder, Eating Disorder, Learning Disabilities, Rehab, Drugs & Alcohol etc.
You will play a pivotal role in the nursing care of patients with complex mental health needs. As such you would be required to have at least 6 months working experience within this sector.
Pay rates for specialist Registered Mental Health Nurses from £18.00 to £42.35 with weekly pay.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Drivers preferred but not essential
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- £250 Cash back after completing 100 hours*
- £1000 Cash back for referring other Nurses
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- Paid Holiday Leave
- FREE Training*
- FREE Uniform
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Revalidation guide and support
- Out of hours support
- Career development support- Nurseplus Mental Health services is a growing division with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. Nurseplus have over 15 years experience within specialist mental health areas such as forensic, PICU, Learning Disabilities and Older Adults Inpatient Services both within the NHS and the private sector. Nurseplus provides support to our highly regarded clients across a variety of specialist vacancies such as CAMHS, Custody Service, Forensic Services, Learning Disabilities, Personality Disorder, Eating Disorder, Drugs & Alcohol etc.
An enhanced DBS check will be required unless you are on the update service.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.