|Salary:||An hourly rate of up to 18.00 - 36.00 per hour, holiday pay exclusive*|
|Contact Name:||Rachael Bowery|
Nurseplus are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to complete frailty assessments and treatment escalation plans. We have lots of work available for Registered Nurses in a variety of care settings including local GP surgeries, care homes and service users at home who are over the age of 65.
£250 BONUS FOR JOINING NURSEPLUS
£1000 REFER A FRIEND BONUS
Shift Patterns: Monday - Friday (8:30am - 16:30pm)
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- A Full UK Driving License and vehicle
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse:
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates (inclusive of holiday pay)
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Gravesend
*Pay rates may vary within specific contractual requirements
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION