|Salary:||Pay rates from 20.17 to 39.22 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Liam Doyle|
Registered Nurse - Covid-19 testing
Nurseplus are recruiting Registered Nurses to work as part of a team of test operatives undertaking COVID 19 antigen swab testing and finger prick antibody testing in locations across the UK. As a Nurseplus Nurse you will work alongside at least one Healthcare Assistant (dependant on testing numbers) and other professionals. You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and making people feel at ease during the testing process.
£250BONUS FOR JOINING NURSEPLUS / £1000 REFER A NURSE BONUS
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a COVID-19 Testing Registered Nurse:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Previous experience with similar testing would be i.e. Phlebotomy, PID swabbing.
- Good IT skills
Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as“High risk”.
A pre-screening interview will be carried out within 48 hours of application
Why join Nurseplus