|Salary:||Pay rates from £18.00 to £35.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Thomas|
Be a hero and help battle the biggest public health emergency in the history of the NHS
If you have experience with administering vaccinations of any kind, Nurseplus want to hear from you!
£250* Nurse Joining Bonus | £1000* When You Refer a Nurse | Flexible Shifts
Throughout the pandemic, our nurses and NHS staff have been working tirelessly to save the lives affected by this awful virus and now they need your help.
Nurseplus are recruiting Healthcare Professionals nationwide to work as part of the COVID-19 Vaccination Programme helping to administer COVID-19 vaccinations across the country.
The vaccine is our best defence against the virus and plays a key part in the process of life returning to normal, so we can all go back to doing the things we love and miss.
As a COVID-19 Vaccinator you will:
As well as helping to combat COVID-19, you will be working as part of a team of like-minded courageous individuals like yourself in delivering a safe and effective service for the mass delivery of COVID-19 vaccinations. You will be expected to undertake the following tasks:
- Administration of the vaccine
- Adhere to infection control policies and procedures in-between clients
- Communicate with clients in a warm, compassionate and personable manner
- Adhere in line with PHE guidance to ensure both your safety and the safety of others
- Previous experience in delivering vaccinations and anaphylaxis
- Have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience and understanding.
Benefits of working for Nurseplus:
- Refer a friend scheme - £1,000* when you refer a nurse, £250* nurse joining bonus and £250* when your refer a carer
- Flexible hours to suit your needs - Full-time and part-time including days, evenings, nights, weekdays and weekends
- Excellent weekly pay and competitive hourly rates
- Paid holiday leave
- FREE Training in-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
At Nurseplus, the safety and care for our staff is paramount and it is essentially vital to make sure our staff are doing everything they can within the guidelines to protect themselves and others. All of our staff are supplied with certified PPE in line with PHE guidance.