Are you a General Nurse looking for extra shifts or full time work?
If yes Nurseplus wants to meet you!
Nurseplus are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to provide holistic, person centred care to our clients. We have work for Registered Nurses RGNs in a variety of settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability/ Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals in Sunderland and surrounding areas.
£500 REFER A NURSE SCHEME, FOR ALL NURSES JOINING NURSEPLUS *
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse (RGN):
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse (RGN): p>
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with 56 branches across the UK. We are committed to support our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Sunderland