£500 CASHBACK, FOR ALL NURSES JOINING NURSEPLUS*
Whether you are looking for extra shifts or full-time work, Nurseplus would like to meet you!
Nurseplus are looking for experienced Nurses to provide holistic, person centred care to our clients. We have work in a variety of settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability/ Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals for Registered Nurses in Doncaster and local surrounding areas.
What benefits can Nurseplus offer a Registered Nurse? p>
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening and weekends available
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
What are the minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- Valid NMC Registration
- 6 months’ work experience within the 2 years
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- An enhanced DBS check will be required
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Nurseplus is a national company with more than 50 branches throughout the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
Apply now or call 01302 325102 don’t miss out on an excellent opportunity!
Apply today for jobs in DoncasterINDRGN firstname.lastname@example.org <*T&Cs apply