Are you a General Nurse looking for extra shifts or full time work?
If yes Nurseplus wants to meet you!
We have work for Registered Nurses RGNs / RMNs in a variety of settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability/ Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals in Nantwich and surrounding areas.
£500 CASH BACK FOR ALL NURSES JOINING NURSEPLUS *
As an added bonus we will give you £500 in your weekly pay after 150 hours worked!
Hours: Nurseplus offer flexible work. Early late, long day and night shifts are available. Whether you’re looking for full time work or to top up your current salary, and accommodate your personal circumstances we have the shifts for you.
Excellent weekly pay rates for Nurses -
PAYE - up to £39 per hour inc holiday pay
LTD - up to £44 per hour
- Appropriate General Nursing qualification (PIN)
- Registered with NMC
- Indemnity Insurance
- 6 months experience within the past year
- You must have the right to work with the UK
Benefits of working for Nurseplus-
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rate
- Full support with revalidation process
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be email@example.com
Apply today for jobs in Nantwich.(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION