£500 CASHBACK*, COMPETITIVE WEEKLY PAY & OTHER GREAT BENEFITS. IMMEDIATE START
Agency, full-time, part-time, evening, weekend and bank hours available
Nurseplus are looking for experienced Nurses for work in a variety of settings throughout the West Midlands.
As a Registered Nurse, what benefits can I expect from Nurseplus West Bromwich? p>
- Flexible Hours throughout West Bromwich and surrounding towns - full or part time, days, evening and weekends available
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
What are the minimum requirements to join Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse.
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- Valid NMC Registration
- 6 months’ work experience within the last 2 years
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- An enhanced DBS check will be required
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Why join Nurseplus?
Nurseplus is a national company with more than 50 branches throughout the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
Don’t miss out on an excellent opportunity! Apply now or call 01752 266822.
Apply today for jobs in West BromwichINDRGN firstname.lastname@example.org <*T&Cs apply