|Salary:||Pay rates from £20.17 to £39.22 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Dean Warburton|
As a COVID-19 Tester you will be an integral part of the COVID-19 Test Team, contributing to its success. Various tests will be carried out across multiple sites including PCR Swabs, Point of Care Antigen / Antibody tests & Phlebotomy.
- To carry out a variety of tests across multiple sites including PCR Swabs, Point of Care Antigen / Antibody tests & Phlebotomy.
- Responding quickly to patients needs while reassuring individuals throughout the testing process; delivering brilliant care
- Confidently perform throat and nasal swab testing in line with current clinical standards - adhering to hygiene & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines
- Efficiently deliver daily tasks and testing plans, including: packing samples, reporting on site results, completing testing administration and procedures
- To operate safely by following standard practice guidelines and understanding legal obligations, to ensure your own safety and the safety of others
Hours of work: a working pattern over 7 days, dependent on site
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in conducting PCR & rapid response tests
- Experienced in phlebotomy
- You will demonstrate high standards and the ability to work safely and efficiently as lone working will sometimes be required
- Flexible and adaptable candidates
- Due to various individual & test site locations a vehicle is required
- Be in general good health and not classified as COVID “high-risk”
- Must not have a long-term condition
- Must not be pregnant
- Must not have a weakened immune system through medical conditions or therapy
In addition, applicants must consider the following:
- Willingness to work outside (weather protection will be provided)
- Risk status of family members in the same household to them
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Crewe.
- Registered Nurse - Covid 19 Tester
Uttoxeter | Pay rates from £20.17 to £39.22 per hour, weekly pay
- RN - Covid 19 Tester
Enfield | Pay rates from £20.17 to £39.22 per hour, weekly pay
- RN – Covid 19 tester
Maidenhead | Pay rates from £20.17 to £39.22 per hour, weekly pay
- RN – Covid 19 tester
Reading | Pay rates from £20.17 to £39.22 per hour, weekly pay