|Salary:||Pay rates from £20.17 to £39.22 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Dean Warburton|
RN – Covid 19 tester
Nurseplus are recruiting Registered Nurses to work as part of a team of test operatives undertaking COVID 19 antigen swab testing and finger prick antibody testing in locations across the UK. As a Nurseplus Nurse, you will work alongside at least one Healthcare Assistant (dependant on testing numbers) and other professionals. You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and making people feel at ease during the testing process.
£250BONUS FOR JOINING NURSEPLUS*
£600 REFER A NURSE BONUS*
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a COVID-19 Testing Registered Nurse:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Previous experience with blood glucose testing and PCR swabbing is required
- Good IT skills
Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as “High risk”.
A pre-screening interview will be carried out within 48 hours of application