Nurseplus are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Lancaster/Morecombe and surrounding areas.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Senior Healthcare Assistant (HCA) will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Senior Healthcare Assistant (HCA):
- Care experience
- Medication administration certificate and proven experience
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Senior Healthcare Assistant (HCA):
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *Terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn 100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression.
Nurseplus is a national companywith more than 50 branches across the UK. We are committed to support our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply for jobs in Lancaster today. INDNOQ preston@nurseplusuk