|Salary:||Pay rates from £10.62 to £13.50 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Dean Warburton|
Nurseplus are looking for experienced Senior Healthcare Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes with excellent CQC reports in Newcastle-Under-Lyme and surrounding areas.
As a Senior Healthcare Assistant you will be responsible for supporting Healthcare Assistants on shift, administration of medication and on some shifts acting as a team leader. This is a highly respected position that can open many great opportunities across a variety of clients we support. Long day and night shifts available as well as earlies and lates, across 7 days per week.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Senior Healthcare Assistant:
- Experience in care and an NVQ in Health and Social Care
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Drivers preferred but not essential
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Senior Healthcare Assistant:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, nights, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay inclusive
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Newcastle-Under-Lyme