Nursesplus are looking for Senior Homecare Workers to provide comprehensive person-centred care to clients in Blackpool and surrounding areas.
Our dedicated care professionals provide our clients with tailored care plans in the comfort of their own home. Our teams enable clients to live safely and independently in the comfort of their own home. Alongside assisting our clients with their personal care, medications, daily activities and general wellbeing, a key component of our enhanced homecare service is to provide our clients with a high level of care continuity and companionship.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Senior Homecare Workers:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
- 3 months care experience in a care setting
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- Medication Awareness certificate and proven experience
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Senior Homecare Workers:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, nights, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £250 for every friend you refer *T&Cs apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Blackpool.