Nurseplus are looking for passionate and reliable 1:1 Support Workers to join our team in the Teignbridge & Torbay area.
The Support Worker's role is to help service users maximise their choices, rights and decisions; working with families and other support networks, to enable them to live a more fulfilled life. Your role will be to personalised and reliable support services to service user with varying levels of learning disabilities and mental health.
Your day-to-day tasks as a one to one support worker with Nurseplus, might include:
- Support Work experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working for Nurseplus-
- Flexible Hours - to suit your needs, full or part time, days, evenings, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rate
- FREE Training - In-line with the Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform upon completion of training
- FREE DBS *T&Cs apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *T&Cs apply.
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Torbay. PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION