|Salary:||Pay rates from £9.05 to £13.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Thomas|
Nurseplus are looking for an experienced Male Support Worker to provide one to one care to a client within a Supported Living setting in the St Helens area.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Support Worker will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in a care setting with autistic service users
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- A full UK Driving Licence
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in ST HELENS (MERSEYSIDE)