|Salary:||Pay rates from £9.03 to £13.79 per hour, weekly pay.|
|Contact Name:||Anna Quintal|
Nurseplus Rayleigh is looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to support with COVID-19 vaccinations in GP Surgeries around Billericay.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and making people feel at ease during the vaccination process.
This will be an excellent opportunity for Student Nurses to gain industry experience within a care-centred environment. Not only will it help you develop your skills, but it can also be a pathway into a great career as a Nurse with Nurseplus. Once you qualify as a Nurse we offer attractive rates and bonuses, with flexible hours and a range of opportunities for development.
Why should you join Nurseplus?
- FREE Training
- FREE Uniform*
- FREE DBS*
- Immediate starts available
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- Refer a friend scheme - £1000 when you refer a nurse - £250 when you refer a carer*
- Ongoing support from your local branch
- 6 months experience in a care setting
- You must be flexible and able to commit to working long shifts
- An enhanced DBS check will be required.
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding
Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as“High risk”.
A pre-screening interview will be carried out within 48 hours of application