|Salary:||Pay rates from £9.25 to £12.50 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Kim Fitzsimmons|
Nurseplus are looking for Support Workers with day or night shift availability to provide person centred care to clients within local services in Wigan and surrounding areas.
Your role as a support worker is to support service users in daily tasks, offering them independence and a higher quality of life. You must be patient, compassionate and offer care meeting individual needs.
Why work for Nurseplus?
- Completely flexible hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Full training provided with opportunities to complete NVQ’s or apprenticeship
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Monthly incentives and refer a friend schemes
Successful candidates must have:
- The right to work within the UK
- Excellent understanding of English and communication skills
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Punctuality, professionalism and reliability.
- DBS check
Nurseplus is a large nationwide healthcare agency with branches throughout the UK, we are committed to providing a high standard of care and nursing staff to our clients. If you join our team in Warrington you will be offered the support and opportunities you need to hit any personal targets and growth.
We strive to help our team reach their full potential.
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION.
Apply now and join the Warrington Team.