|Salary:||Pay rates from £10.35 to £13.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Dean Warburton|
Nurseplus are looking for experienced Support Workers to provide person centred care to children and young adults in a residential children's home in Rugeley and the surrounding areas.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Support Worker will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- You must have experience working with children and young adults with challenging behaviour and autism
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must be able to drive
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, nights, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay inclusive
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
We do also have work available in other settings such as care homes, residential home, supported living units, respite centres and this can be discussed in more detail at the registration stage.
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Rugeley.