|Location:||Kingston upon Thames, Surrey|
|Salary:||Pay rates from 9 - 15.86 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Nurseplus Woking|
Nurseplus are currently looking for experienced Support Workers to join our team in Kingston upon Thames and surrounding areas.
Your role will be to provide high quality, personalised and reliable support services to service user with varying levels of learning disabilities and mental health.
Your day-to-day tasks might include:
• Providing personal care
• Providing support for appointments, leisure activities and day trips
• Assistance with medication
• Working with families and other support networks
• Teaching daily living skills such as budgeting, shopping and claiming benefits
The Support Worker's role is to help service users maximise their choices, rights and decisions and supporting them in the community, helping them to live a fulfilled life.
Hours: Nurseplus offer flexible work. Full or part time. Early, late, long day and night shifts are available.
- Support Work experience is essential
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood, both verbal and written
- Be working towards or willing to work towards recognised Health and Social Care qualifications
- You must have patience, tact and understanding
Benefits of working for Nurseplus-
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Kingston upon Thames. PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION