Nurseplus are looking for Support Workers to provide person-centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Ticehurst and surrounding areas.
We have an opportunity for block / long term bookings to help facilitate the opening of a new CAMHS unit. If you are passionate and committed to providing care to young people within a mental health setting then this could be the role for you!
Pay rates from £8.10 - £15.75, paid weekly.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Support Worker :
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- 2+ years recent experience within CAMHS / PICU
- Strong knowledge of the mental health act
- Computer literate
- Willing to work long shifts, either day or night
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Support Worker :
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Paid Holiday Leave
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *Terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to support our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Ticehurst. Due to location, driving license may be required. However if you live local, you will be able to access by public transport.
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION.