Nurseplus UK currently have exciting opportunities available for Support Workers to work in a variety of learning disability and supported living establishments in and around the Wigan area.
Your role will be to provide high quality, personalised and reliable support services to service user with varying levels of learning disabilities and mental health.
Recently awarded 'Recruiter of the Year' by the HealthInvestor Awards
Night shifts and Day shifts available, including weekends.
Working with Nurseplus you can expect:
- Excellent rates of pay £8.10 - £12.00 per hour (varies by shift covered)
- Refunded DBS*
- Agreed mileage payments (where applicable)
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniform
- Free training in line with the care certificate
- Career progression opportunities
Call us today on 01925 225033 or apply by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button on the right
No experience is necessary as full training will be given.
Nurseplus is committed to providing the very best healthcare professionals who are passionate about providing quality care and understand the need to turn up on time and put in a good shift wherever they are. Car drivers are preferred as flexibility towards travelling is required.
To join us, at Nurseplus we require:
- Employment references
- Proof of your right to live and work in the UK
- Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
Call us today on 01925 225033or apply through the link provided for further information.
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
Apply today for jobs in Wigan
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION