|Salary:||Pay rates from £10.12 to £13.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Dean Warburton|
Support Worker Nights
You will be required to provide support to vulnerable young adults with challenging behaviour and learning difficulties in Leek and the surrounding areas. The support will vary from personal care to activities and household chores.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Support Worker will include assisting service users with personal care, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- Previous care experience required
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Drivers prefered but not essential
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, nights, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay inclusive
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Leek.